Front Door Status: Structured Access.                         Friday October 2, 2020

We are currently and actively monitoring the current situations with both the increased number of positive cases within the state of New Jersey and interstate infection. There is no current plans to cancel this Sunday service. However a final announcement will not be available until Sunday morning. As always, visit for the most up-to-date information. Our final decision will be posted at that address 9:00 a.m. Sunday morning.

May The Lord be with you all.